Thank you for considering Madison Women’s Health as your health care clinic. Our clinic is located on the west side of Madison in the convenient Research Park area. We are a clinic dedicated to providing women with outstanding care to help them be the healthiest and most balanced versions of themselves. Our clinic setting is comfortable and inviting, while still offering the expected modern conveniences.
We specialize in obstetrics and gynecology and have expertise in many women's health issues. We are skilled not only at diagnosing and treating medical problems, but are also dedicated to prevention. Some common areas that we manage include:
- low and high risk pregnancies
- contraceptive options
- medical and surgical treatment of heavy menstruation
- gynecologic urology (urinary incontinence)
- minimally invasive surgery, including hysteroscopy and laparoscopy
- pelvic floor disorders
- evaluation and management of infertility
- peri- and post-menopausal management
- adolescent gynecology
Please see Our Services section for more complete and thorough list.
Madison Women's Health's mission is to inspire women to lead healthy, balanced lives so they can be the best version of themselves.
Madison Women's Health's vision is to be the premier women's health group in the Madison area. We will do this by:
- Providing the best care, that is both personalized and convenient.
- Being the most referred and trusted women's health physicians.
- Being the most forward-thinking women's health physicians.
- Take care of the caretakers.
- Strive for life balance.
- Honor and value our employees.
- Offer unequaled involvement in patient care.
- Be a positive force in our community.
Mary Stoffel, M.D. Karla Dickmeyer, M.D. Kate Sample, M.D. Beth Wiedel,M.D. Pat Weber, C.N.P.