Telehealth Virtual Visits
Madison Women’s Health is excited to offer our established patients the opportunity to schedule a Telehealth appointment with a provider, via My UnityPoint on your phone, computer, or tablet.
How does it work?
- Contact us at (608) 729-6300 or via My UnityPoint to see if your situation meets Telehealth guidelines. You must be in Wisconsin at the time of your visit.
- You will need need to have an active My UnityPoint (Meriter). If you do not have an active account, please contact us to send you an activation link.
- On the day of your appointment, at least 15 minutes prior you will need to e-Check In. Your scheduled virtual visit will appear on the home screen, click begin visit. This option is available 30 minutes prior to the appointment. If you have not completed e-Check In, you will be required to do so before the button to Begin video visit will appear.
- Please allow a one-hour window for the Telehealth call.
- Most insurance plans cover Video visits. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR INSURANCE PROVIDER TO GUARANTEE COVERAGE.